Friday 24 June 2011

INSPIRATIONAL; BEAUTY !

Hi there,its a beautiful day here in the uk and the forecast has told us to expect 28c by Sunday !!
Hot or what ? Anyway i have a GRID CARD for you today ! I have been fascinated by a blog
called JACQUELINE'S CRAFT NEST for quite some time now and i absolutely adore the
art that she produces. I am so very glad that i found Jacqueline and she has very kindly given me
'carte blanche' to case some of her cards......Is'nt it lovely when fellow crafters become friends,
some of the nicest people are crafters !!! This is my creation drawn solely from the inspiration
that Jacqueline has given me.........Thankyou so much dearest friend !!!!
I have watercoloured three of the panels and stamped with distress inkpads! I punched the circles out from the waste and added some pearls and gems. I am so pleased with how this turned out,I may do another and another and another...........Where ever you are have a fun filled fabulous friday !!!! xxxxx
I shall enter this card into the following challenges...............
http://sirstampalotchallenge.blogspot.com/2011/06/june-challenge.html?showComment=1308988270008#c5716586761568155067
http://everybody-art-challenge.blogspot.com/2011/06/147-anything-goes.html

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful color choice and delightful grid! It is such enjoyable work making a card like this and it looks like you enjoyed the process too!
    Have a lovely weekend Chris!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is brilliant hun what a great desing love it hugs cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmm I just love this ..... so pretty with great colours .... you have given me idea's!!!

    E xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Chris...beautiful colours and I love the layout...like how you have one sqaure of script.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty...such gorgeous colors and I too love the layout of your card! Can't wait to see what you do next!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those panels are stunning!! Love, love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous piece of artwork Chris.

    Thank you so much forn sharing with us at Stampalot challenge this month and good luck.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOWE!! Chris so glad I stopped by, beautiful work and a fabulous blog have really enjoyed my visit!!
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is so special Chris I adore .
    Thanks for Joining us in the Sir Stampalot Challenge. hugs Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning art work! Thanks for joining in our poppy inspired challenge at Sir stampalot this month and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is lovely, thanks for sharing!
    Hey, pixie dust paperie is having a giveaway, you can win yourself a Pixie Kit worth over $40 market value, come check it out!
    http://pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete