Friday 2 December 2016

IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME, BUT i'M STILL HERE !

Hi everyone, its been soooo long since I posted anything..................But thought it was time for a little 'EYE' candy............. its nearly the week end and I wish you all a fabulous and peaceful one xxx






Many thanks to all my followers for staying with me ! ! This is a kit that does not come with threads from a company called CANEVAS FOLIES, they have some wonderful kits....... expensive but very beautiful ! I shall show my progress, I've got a feeling
this one will be a beauty xxxxx

10 comments:

  1. Dear Chris,
    I am SO HAPPY to hear from you again. I hope you are well and will show us LOTS of eye candy in the future, too. This piece is a feast of flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks lovely! I need to get me one of those kits from Canvas Folies. It seems like such a relaxing stitch where you don't have to look at a pattern constantly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love all the stitches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Я рада, что Вы вернулись :-).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! Can you direct us to a website to find patterns like this. I couldn't find the store you mentioned. I so want to try my hand at this!
    Robin
    Ft Worth, Texas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Robin,here is a link, give it a try..... http://www.frenchneedle.com/

      Delete
    2. Hello,
      Thanks to speak about my designs.
      They are all available on my website www.canevasfolies.ch

      Delete
  6. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I really
    appreciate your efforts and I am waiting for your further write ups thanks once again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello there! Would you mind if I share your blog with my
    zynga group? There's a lot of folks that I think would really enjoy your content.
    Please let me know. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great information. Lucky me I recently found your website
    by chance (stumbleupon). I've book marked it
    for later!

    ReplyDelete