Saturday 26 March 2011

Window wonder-fly !!

Hi there
Well it's the weekend , and of course the sun has disappeared here in the UK , but nevertheless, the weather man says that the sun will be back with us tomorrow.....GLORY BE !!
This is my 'INCHIE' card, coloured with my precious, new Derwent Coloursoft pencils, which i have found are very vibrant and do as good a job as prisma's, used with Sansodor ! I am entering this project into the following challenges... have a  brilliant weekend and be kind to someone today....!!!
http://flutterbywednesdays.blogspot.com/2011/03/flutter-by-wednesday-147.html

http://tuesdaytaggers.blogspot.com/2011/03/give-us-inch-or-three.html

6 comments:

  1. HI Chris.....such a pretty card...and that butterfly is just stunning..

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Chris
    Sorry to hear the sun has gone!
    Your card is absolutely wonderful. I love the way you have made the butterfly and then inched it out. it is a great effect and as Anne said stunning.
    Smiles:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How stunning and so creative!! Love this! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so pretty, I love it. Great use of those inchies. Thanks for playing along with us at TioT this week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a lovely card. I love the way you have used the inchies, a beautiful butterfly, I can see why your loving the new pencils. Thanks for joining in at TIOT. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW this is gorgeous, maybe I get some of those and try it myself, I love water colouring but love to try yr technique. Thanks playing along with TioT this week
    hgs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete