Tuesday 12 July 2011

FLORALICIOUS!

Hi folks, sorry I have been absent for a while. I'v bought myself a knitting loom, don't worry the novelty will wear off soon. The weather in the UK today is mild and quite pleasant. This is my latest creation, which I shall be entering into a few challenges.
THIS IS WHAT I'V USED

DESIGNER PAPER FROM STASH
HAND MADE FLOWERS - Shall explain about that in a later post
PUNCHED LEAVES AND BRANCHES - Stampin up
PEARLS AND GEMS
DIE CUT FROM SPELL BINDERS FANCY LABELS
SENTIMENT - Stampin up

There you have it, hope it inspires you, wherever you are have a pleasant and productive Monday xxxxx
CHALLENGES....
http://creativecraftchallenges2.blogspot.com/2011/07/pretty-blossoms.html?showComment=1310485162306#c9008435540952053859
http://charismacardz.blogspot.com/2011/07/challenge-27-all-about-flowers.html
http://jac-inks.blogspot.com/2011/07/jac-inks-challenge-12-die-cuts-plus.html

9 comments:

  1. I thought you had made three tags from the thumbnail - it inspired me actually as I haven't made tags for a while. I see it is a beautiful, elegant card - just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Chris - well this is certainly an inspirational card...just beautiful and its got a very vintage look about it which I love. Good luck with your knitting loom...I will also look out for your knitting posts too!

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Chris~
    Very elegant - luv it! It does have that vintage look gorgeous my friend... Precious sentiment and your color choices is marvelous...
    great card....
    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning card chris.so elegant and stylish.your colours and flowers are gorgeous ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, I love the vintage feel to it. The flowers are wonderfully shabby chic, I'm looking forward to reading your future post about them. Px

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow this is one stunning card hun love love those flowers beautiful detail on this too,oh and bless you for playing at creative craft this week too hun,hugs cheryl x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chris, this is beautiful! I love those gorgeous flowers you did in the center...just a lovely work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful colours and the flowers are great. Look forward seeing how you make them. thanks for entering the jac-inks challenge.

    ReplyDelete