Monday 24 December 2012

Merry christmas to all my followers !

Hello everyone, May I say a very heartfelt Merry Christmas to you all !
May Santa make all your dreams come true..............
I shall endeavor to make this blog as interesting as possible in 2013, with as much eye candy and information as I can cram in............
Thank you for indulging in my creative persuits and supporting me with your great
comments........I shall aim to please......Have a very wonderful, peaceful and happy
christmas and a great 2013
hugs
Chris R  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

9 comments:

  1. Wishing you all the best this holiday season Chris and a prosperous and healthy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever your traditions may be, may they be filled with laughter and peace. I love your blog and look forward to another year of your creative spirit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best for Christmas and the New Year. Hope Dave is soon better. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a really happy Christmas followed by a healthy and prosperous 2013, I look forward to reading more from you of your beautiful work. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
    Looking forward to seeing your stunning eye candy in 2013.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you, dear Chris! I hope to see your beautiful pieces in BJP (I join too!) :)
    and - Happy Birthday to you! :)
    hugs
    Masha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chris and Dave
    I wish you Merry Christmas and happy new year full of health, inspirations and love!
    Luiz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you had a lovely Christmas and wishing you all the very best in 2013!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope that you had a lovely Christmas! I will be looking forward to following your blog in the New Year, your work is always so lovely I always enjoy visiting
    Love
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete