Wednesday 20 April 2011

I AM THE DIVA CHALLENGE 18 'EGGZZZZELLENT' !!

                                           PSYCHODEL
Hi everyone, the weather here is positively glorious this morning !! What have we done to deserve this wonderful weather,it makes you feel good to be alive !! Anyway enough waffling for now....! This is my entry for the above challenge. I am adding a picture of another 'tangle' that i have done ! These tangles are so ADDICTIVE.....!!!! Hope you like them, have a loving, sunny, super day folks.....!!!

9 comments:

  1. Chris these are amazing the tangle colours are just beautiful....I have never tried anything like this but I can imagine they are addictive?

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat Egg! love the subtle colors

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look so complicated to do Chris, but they are very impressive. Have you thought about framing them? I can visualise the bottom one especially with a wide white frame then a narrow subtle colour then the image it would be stunning, and hang proudly in any room.
    This is good work my friend
    Smiles:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful egg and really pretty line work-love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All rainbow tangled and gorgeously intriging!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous egg and great tangle! I'm new to tangles just done my first challenge.

    So sorry to hear about your cavie, I have two of the little horrors. Best wishes
    Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both are great. Funny, there are some of us on an "Ashbee-Trip". I did not come uo with color, but your example is encouraging. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. the second image is beautiful, how did you do it?

    ReplyDelete