Tuesday 5 April 2011

IN THE 'MOOKA' MOOD !!!

Hi there, as the title says, I'm in the 'mooka' mood ! Mooka is a new zentangle pattern
that i have just learned and this is my first project with this pattern . I think i can develope this pattern into something more intricate, with a bit more practice !! This actually puts me almost into a meditative state and the flowing lines just fall from the pen
onto the paper, it is such a phenominal experience. My husband says that i am loosing the 'plot', maybe but i'm happy and its fun.....! This is my entry for the' I AM THE DIVA'....... CHALLENGE 16....'MOOKA'. Have a 'be kind to yourself day' today, and that means you SUE and you ANNE....!!!

16 comments:

  1. Good morning Chris....no I dont think you are loosing it.....very pretty and you enjoy your colouring....anyway I cant think of a better way to relax.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on this. It really has a flow to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love the springy pastel colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm addicted to Mooka too!! LOVE the delicate colours. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Love the soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is spectacular. You've certainly captured the mood of the tangle with your colors. What did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the flow of your Mooka!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a soft and delicate Mooka! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this Mooka is really taking hold of everyone, eh? I think you made a fabulous tangle and love the color. Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. By reading all the comments Chris it sounds as though this Mooka thing is the latest craze in the UK. It has not reached down here yet, all the ones I have seen have been on blogs, and they do look very intricate.
    I don't know what is a good Mooka or a not so good Mooka! So feel a little out of my depth here, all I can say is that it looks ethereal.
    So there is great potential to expand on the image.
    Smiles:)
    P.S. Just have the cough now!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful Mooka flower ~ Thank you for sharing it with us

    ReplyDelete
  12. My husband thought the same about me now he just accepts the fact that I just have to tangle! Your tile is very classy and delicate Chris!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely version of Mooka, very delicate and floaty. The soft color is a great addition.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I too am in a Mooka Mood. Love your tangle.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice! I love how it flows out in all directions.

    ReplyDelete