Sunday 17 July 2011

Pink, cream and brown....CRAFTY INDIVIDUALS JULY CHALLENGE !

Hi Folks, a dreary, rainy day here in the UK ! But hey, here's something to brighten your day !
I love this brown cardstock, it's very trendy at the moment.....i think it gives a lovely
backdrop to most embellishment !
I embellished with handmade flower, sepia photo, gorgeous shabby butterfly (that i traced from a parchment craft book),teastained musical note paper, ribbon brad and gem, Oh and my little ribbon bow.......PHEW, i think thats all !!!
Have an awesome sunday.........xxxx

I'm entering this into the following challenges......

5 comments:

  1. your butterfly is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning card chris.love your gorgeous colours and beautiful vintage details ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card and love your flower and your butterfly.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this at the CI challenge.
    Gorgeous.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete