Friday 18 November 2011

INCHIES FUN !

Hello all, Sorry to be absent for so long, Its just such a busy time for me at the moment ! Here are some inchies that I have made recently........I have so many projects in the pipeline and I promise not to neglect my

blog in the future ! Hope you like what you see and maybe I've inspired someone today !!!
This is my favourite little chap Max....He is growing so quickly but my, is he a bundle of fun !!!!
One last thing that I need to mention......on my sidebar is a link to my eldest daughters new photographic blog ! Please if you have a moment, take a little look.....it is very interesting and shows lots of landmarks in the area that we live in!! Thank you for sparing the time to look at my blog today, I do so much appreciate your input......Have a fabulous week end.....hugs chris xxxxxxxxx

11 comments:

  1. Hello Max you are adorable. I want a hug. Had a look at your eldest daughters blog, there are some nice pictures there. The "inches" are great. XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow they are amazing inches hun,brilliant detail on them and as for your dog oh just want a cuddle hugs cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris these inches are beautiful works of art again I just love the colours you put together blues and purples my favourite....
    Max certainly has grown he's just an adorable bundle of fun...I will look forward to meeting him and of course having a cuddle...
    Just popping over to your daughters blog to have a peep.

    hugs Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your inches....very beautiful! Max is growing and he looks happy and healthy! Such a cutie! Glad to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Chris~
    Gee did Max grow - his just looks so sweet and adorable.... woof woof Max~
    love those inches can't wait to see the end results.....your are so creative.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your inchies chris.the little details are beautiful and gorgeous pic of max, he looks full of misheif ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi dear Chris - those inchies are beautifully crafted, such gorgeous work once again from your hand!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Icing on the cake Eileen, very nice

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't worry abt Trev calling you Eileen,Chris! He called me Mike once!! But we all blog hop so much we get confused! Max is adorable (like my girls lol) And the inches are super duper! You clever crafter!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful! Lovely stitchy inchies. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful inchies, your colour choices are lovely.

    ReplyDelete