Thursday 22 March 2012

TAST 2012 BARRED CHAIN STITCH WEEK 12

Hello people, yes another week has flown by and I have another mandala to show you all ! I decided to do something a little different with this one.......I have just learnt to do a little 'TATTING', so I have added some tatted flowers ! The stitch this week, I found quite hard to do......I did have difficulty getting my head around it,
but alas, it all came right in the end....but dear Sharon, I certainly did struggle!!! Please give us a nice easy stitch next week (or the week after, if its a catch up week ) I adore this challenge.......it keeps me focused !!






The sun is shining here in the uk.....have a fantastic week, where ever you are !!!   xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

12 comments:

  1. Oh WOW....firstly I just love these colours they are stunning against the brown base.
    Congratulations Chris on mastering tatting your buttons are so pretty, again i've never heard of barred stitch but it is so effective....I will be very interested to see how all your mandala's go together but I am sure it will look fantastic....

    Hugs Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ella your talent and creativity just blows me away! This is simply gorgeous and that is pretty much all I can say. It is just too gorgeous for words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks gorgeous!! I haven't tried the stitch yet this week, I hope it's not too bad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your mandala and how you have used the stitch to couch down the braid. I had trouble with this stitch to start with too, but once I got the hang of it I wondered why.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow this is stunning,and love all the amazing detail hugs Cherylxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work as usual Chris, stunning stuff.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You keep coming up with new ideas for the stitching, well done. Do you intend to put them together in week order or will you mix them? Lovely work and nearly a quarter of the way!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely stitching and all your detail work is great and your tatting is fantastic. Hugs judy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the black cloth - the colors and patterns look so stunning on it! I am always in awe at your work Chris!! Hope you are well!!
    Have a great weekend! Jacqueline x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks like a really nice chocolate cake delicacy (or am I just hungry?)
    Beautiful work

    ReplyDelete