Thursday 19 July 2012

TAST 2012 WEEK 28, UP AND DOWN BUTTONHOLE STITCH !





Hello darlings, hope you are all fine and healthy on this wonderful summers day ??? Well , I've had a great holiday and come back feeling really refreshed ! This is last weeks stitch, the 'UP AND DOWN BUTTONHOLE' stitch.......a lovely ornate stitch !! I used some gorgeous wool felt and the usual DMC threads and beads of course !!! I never plan my embroideries......I like to just let the creative juices flow.........Hope you like what I have created !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a great day and watch out for my next post, in a couple of days................by the way , I got some great pics on holiday so shall drop a couple onto each post..........luv ya's xxxxxxxxxxxxxx




Do you like my photography ??? I would love to know what you think of it........would like to try my own photographic blog ?????????????

7 comments:

  1. Welcome back Chris....your latest Mandala is beautiful and so full of colour...it must have taken you such a long time stitching all those pretty beads but well worth it as its just a sea of colour..
    Love your photo's also...yes I thin you ought to have your own photo blog..

    Hugs Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is so beautiful! Wow...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back Chris and Dave, so glad that you are feeling refreshed after your holiday and love your photos, yes please, it would be good to see some more. Where did you go?
    Glad that you havn't lost your touch with the Mandala (as if you could)! Lovely colours and the close ups just show how painstaking the stitching and bead work are. Looking forward to our double dose this week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chris, wonderful Mandala, did you do this one on holiday and yes where did you go?
    Yep get a photo blog going, why not good idea.
    Thanks again for catching up on my blog. XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have made good use of the up and down buttonhole stitch. The felt is the perfect backdrop and the beads in the middle give the mandala a good central point. It is always such a pleasure to see your creations.
    If you have time for a photo blog, you should absolutely give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colors on this gorgeous piece of embroidery!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your photographs, this is the type of photography that I enjoy too. I feel so close to our Creator when I am part of his creations. Would love to see your photo blog

    ReplyDelete