Friday 26 October 2012

Buttonhole wheel cups....TAST.week 43

Hello everyone, first a huge apology to all my dear followers for the long wait !! On return from Vegas,
I have had a few health problems but so very glad to be back doing what I do best !!!!
This week is week 43 of TAST..........Buttonhole wheel cups ! So much can be achieved with this.........
I think I could push this to its limits as an experimental exercise !! These are the threads that were used..........
DMC STRANDED COTTON
PERSIAN WOOL
COTON A BRODER 16
DMC SATIN
PERLE 8
COSMO FLOSS.....SEASONS
PEARLS
BEADS
This was enormous fun to make and I am so happy to be well again !!  I blame the jet lag for upsetting my
constitution............
A big thank you to ANNE from http://stampsandpaper.blogspot.co.uk/ for being a good friend , who listened to my moans and groans and Mike and Sue for keeping me sane with their daily fun blog
http://michaelgoodes.blogspot.co.uk/




hope you like my mandala...........hugs to all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous and I think if I had to give it a name I would call it the 'Tree of Life'..although its not a tree its got so many beautiful branches with stunning designs and so full of colour... love your metal charms amongst the pearls and gems....so pleased you decided to carry on with the TAST challenge, your talent needs to be shared...
    So pleased you are feeling better Chris.

    hugs Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing!!!!! I love this mandala !!!! stitches,colurs and the design,all look woderful !!!!and the embellishment are great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely bunch of flowers.
    Is it mounted on a CD?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your TAST creations! Wonderful job on this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh welcome back to us, we really missed your weekly beautiful work. What a wonderful title for this Anne, "Tree of Life" sums it up so well. The mandala is so perfect, love everything about it.
    Sue & I are so glad that you are feeling better and hope you continue to improve healthwise, you have had such excitement with the wedding and then all the travelling, it takes its' toll. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a jewel! I have been missing your fantastic creations while you were absent and am so happy to see you are back in full force again.
    Here's to stitching and good health!
    Queenie

    ReplyDelete
  7. so glad you have recovered from your illness and what a beautiful mandala Chris as usual will be eagerly waiting for your next creation, keep well now

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry to hear you haven't been well Chris! You made a big comeback though - gorgeous creation - just love those embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous mandala, love all the different variations of the stitch.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is lovely! It's good to see your creations again. They're always so delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So glad to see that you are back on track. Sorry that you have been under the weather but you seem to have had a great time with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So glad to see that you are back on track. Sorry that you have been under the weather but you seem to have had a great time with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love all the stitches you have use and the use of beads, I love your blog it is always so full of colour.

    ReplyDelete