Saturday 30 March 2013

KWAN TUNG..........Elegance !

Hello Everyone, the sun is shining here today in the UK !
   I would like to show you an ongoing project that is magnificent when completed.......I wish there were more kits like this one.......The colours are totally amazing........Take a look........


This piece is stitched with six strands of floss altogether in the needle !


Now I know that you all like your 'EYE CANDY', so I try to post as many different
angle shots as possible !


Lately I have had a creative block......For days now, I have struggled to get anything done.......Maybe after a long winter I just need a holiday !!!
My Diabetes has been playing up and now I have to inject Insulin......But hey its not the end of the world, so I must keep smiling and be thankful for what I have got


So to finish....just a little cross stitch picture that I made many years ago..........


Right, I'm off to have my Easter chuckie egg.........A boiled one.............
Have a great Easter and thank you for popping by and dont forget your waistline girls, with all that chocolate......have fun ..............xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

13 comments:

  1. what lovely work Chris,you are right about the colours they are beautiful,my favoutites are the leaf greens they work so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stitching! What's the kit?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for not naming the kit..............
      Anchor kit called 'Kwan tung'
      hugs
      Chris
      xxxxx

      Delete
  3. Hi Chris....just love the depth of your work it looks so tactile, beautiful colours and such neat work.
    Sorry to hear your diabetes have been giving you problems...hope now its all settled down.

    Hugs Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beauitful piece!! The colors are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All your work is stunning, and you are right, the colours are great. I can't believe that you did this with all six strands in the needle.
    Creativity comes and goes, it is easy to get a block from time to time. Just be patient and the juices will be flowing again. Managing diabetics can be a challenge, but with a bit of care, changes in lifestyle and a positive outlook you'll be getting along well.
    All the best!
    Queenie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Queenie....I wish there were more lovely people in the world....like you !
      hugs
      xxxxxxx

      Delete
  6. What beautiful colors is right!
    I've just added you to my blog roll so I won't miss anything.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhhhhh! Is that cotton floss?? If so, then I need to give cotton floss another chance. How elegant and such a gorgeous sheen! Also, what type and size needle did you use please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maria, I used a size 18 chenille needle.....Hope this helps and thank you for your lovely comment !
      hugs
      xxx

      Delete
  8. Hello Chris, Your stitches are always perfect. I couldn't believe you did this one with six strands in a needle, either...wow!!! I've been following you for a while and found your works are really inspirational. Just keep up and good work and hope soon things will be just fine! judy

    ReplyDelete
  9. che blog stupendo dei ricami bellissimi
    complimenti.....
    silvana

    ReplyDelete